A total of 27 venues will be in service for AYG Nanjing 2013. These venues, which include 19 competition venues (serving as training venues as well) and 8 training venues, will accommodate all competitions and training of the 16 sports.
All competitions of the 16 sports will take place in the “Three Major Venue Clusters", where most of the venues were used for the 10th National Games of the People's Republic of China, and various international and continental sporting events.
The Games features 122 events under 16 sports: Aquatics (including swimming and diving), Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Fencing, Football, Golf, Handball, Judo, Rugby, Shooting, Squash, Table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Weightlifting.
During the Games, the major CEP activities organised in the Athletes’ Village include Asian Culture Village (including International Organisations Exhibition) and Youth Festival (including Youth Talent Show). Another CEP activity with a joint name of "Touch Nanjing" to be organised outside the Athletes’ Village is Eco-friendly Agriculture.
- 100 medals in sight for China at Asian Youth Games2013-08-25
- Curtain down on Asian Youth Games in Nanjing 2013-08-25
- AYG Ends with Gala Party Celebrating the Youth of Asia2013-08-25
- The 2nd Asian Youth Games in Nanjing is now closed!2013-08-24
- Volunteers Say Goodbye to 2nd Asian Youth Games2013-08-24
- Sri Lanka： Host City of the 3rd Asian Youth Games2013-08-24
- The 2nd Asian Youth Games is Holding Its Closing Ceremonies2013-08-24
- The Closing Ceremony of the 2013 Asian Youth Games Now Underway2013-08-24